Saturday, August 21, 2010

Further 38 Finds

After an evening celebrating Julia's birth at Kennedy's in North Beach, I made my way back to Divisadero. On the 38 I had the distinct pleasure of sitting next to a young gentleman who giggled while reading his bible and sat across from another lad who had the creepy Kill Bill whistle as his personal ring tone.


Once I was home I threw on my cupcake pajamas that would rival Liz Lemon's collection to take my dog out. One of the blessings and curses of living above two bars is that your doorstop is constantly filled with people. Mainly of the drunk variety. Often they're more of an annoyance to be honest but sometimes they can't help but make me laugh. Even in the rain, even while walking my little dog, even with me looking like a crazy homeless woman wearing a dress over my pjs and flip flops, I still earned a nod and smile from a tipsy male bar patron. Thank you, as always, city, for keeping me entertained and flattered in the most unexpected hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment