Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 9.02.10, Friends!

The second of September has never been so angsty! But as my parents didn't let me watch 90210 when it first aired on TV my only real regret is that we don't have a day to properly honor the real teen heroes of our generation: the cast of Saved By The Bell.

Interestingly enough, when I was in high school my friends voted me as both the Donna Martin AND the Violet Bickerstaff (Screech's girlfriend) of the group. (We were really into assigning each other television personalities to make our non dramatic lives seem a little more interesting.) Both roles were of course played by Tori Spelling and even ten years later I'm not quite sure how I feel about being linked to her twice.



Anyway, I think both shows are worth a thought on this fictional holiday. So I'm spending the evening at home. Watching Dawson's Creek season two and working on some of my own scripts. Because that's what Tori Spelling, or one of her characters, would probably be doing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment